OUR MACHINERY IS OUR BIGGEST DRIVE
- DUOTEC Tape Stretching Lines by Lohia Starlinger
- AUTOROTO Tape Winders by Lohia Starlinger
- 6-shuttle Circular Looms by Lohia Starlinger
- 6-colour Flexographic Online Printing Machines by Pelican
- Rotogravure Printing Machines for BOPP, PET and more by GRMC
- Liner Plants by Kabra
- Automated Bag Conversion Systems by Lohia Starlinger
- Automated Cement Bag Conversion Systems by Lohia Starlinger
- State-of-art Extrusion Coating lines with Tandem BOPP lamination facility by SYC Machinery
- 3-layer Film Plant by Kabra
- Adhesive Lamination Machine by Nordmeccanica
We have a meticulous and a thorough quality assessment system with state-of-the-art equipment like Muffle Furnace, Humidity Chamber, MFI Tester, Denier Reel Machine and Tensile Testers. Delivering complete customer satisfaction without an ounce of compromise, powers our internal engines to craft superior products.
WE FOLLOW STRINGENT INTERNATIONAL
STANDARD QUALITY CONTROL MONITORING
We adhere to a full-fledged 10-step quality assessment procedure at every stage in our manufacturing process. Right from the tape plant level, where each produced tape is checked for its strength & resistance to fabric checking, tensile tests, rig tests, in-process check, leading to the last step of final inspection of bundle & bale checking, our commitment to extensive quality control operations at our in-house testing lab, we follow a rigorous process of error-tracking.
10-STEP QUALITY CONTROL MONITORING AT EVERY STAGE:
TAPE PLANT :
The tapes produced are tested for their denier and strength.
BETA GAUGE :
The beta gauge machines check the size and the denier of the tape constantly.
FABRIC CHECKING :
For accurate weaving, the width, strength and the finishing of the fabric produced by every loom is meticulously scanned.
Specifications like cutting and stitching are checked closely.
IN-HOUSE PRINTING :
The printing is verified for the best quality and adherence of ink.
TENSILE TEST :
Tensile tester checks the tensile and breaking strength of the lots.
VARIOUS NECESSARY TESTS :
Various tests like the Load test, Length and Width test, Gusset test and the Valve test are conducted.
Minute inspection is performed at every level to ensure that the bags produced are durable and resistant.
RIG TEST :
To confirm the load bearing capacity, the bags have to undergo the Rig test.
BUNDLE & BALES CHECKING :
Before the bales are out for dispatch, a final inspection is done to ensure that there is no loop hole.